Great news! Our leisure centres will remain open!
Great news, our leisure centres that are so important to our physical and mental health are allowed to remain open!
Following Yesterday’s government announcement, Trafford is placed in Tier 2 of the new lockdown restrictions, in line with all of Greater Manchester. This will be in effect from Wednesday 14 October.
We are so happy that we can remain open, as we believe keeping fit and active is vital at this time. We understand the important role our leisure centres play in helping to keep our members and the local community active.
We support UK Active’s #FitTogether campaign, as our centres are safe and our services are essential. Keeping you safe procedures we have in place helps reduce the risk of the spread of COVID-19 and our services provide essential benefits to our members in terms of improving health.
We will continue to maintain our safe operating procedures and prioritise the health, safety, and welfare of our customers and staff. This means:
- Activities must be booked in advance via the app or website
- There will be restrictions on the number of people allowed in the gym, pool and classes
- Social distancing guidelines must be adhered to at all times
- Hand sanitising stations should be used during every visit to our centres
- Wearing a suitable face-covering is encouraged whilst in all circulation areas
We are committed to following these measures and ask that you work with us so together we can continue to provide a safe environment for all our members to be active.
We look forward to continuing to welcome you to our centres.