PAY AS YOU GO MEMBERS
The top-up system will allow you to upload money to your account, so there is always an available balance to book your activity, class, gym session, or swim.
It’s a quick and easy system meaning you won’t have to bring your payment card to the leisure centre or have to re-enter debit/credit card details every time you make a booking.
You can top up your account online, on the app, with the hub team over the phone, or even at our leisure centres themselves on the Kiosk by card.
How do I Top Up on the app?
1. On the Trafford Leisure app click Top Up on your account.
2. Login in to Connect Using Member ID & PIN
3. Select Account.
4. You will see the amount options to select
5. You will then be taken to this page to confirm and Pay Via Card. Once payment has been made this will update so you can see your new balance
To book using cashless please make sure you click the button shown below, this will then turn green and will show the cashless amount it is taking.
How do I Top Up on my computer?
- Login in to Connect Using Member ID & PIN
2. Left Hand Corner will have a Cashless Balance and Top Up Account Option.
This will always show your current balance so you know what you have on your account.
3. You will see the amount options to select
4. You will then be taken to this page to confirm and Pay Via Card. Once payment has been made this will update so you can see your new balance
JOIN ONE, JOIN ALL FOUR!
Why not Join us and save ££ on our Complete Membership!
Access to all 4 leisure centres
4 swimming pools
Women’s only gym
170+ exercise classes
Personal fitness programs
Centres open 7 days a week
Located in the heart of Sale Town Centre, this leisure centre is one of Trafford’s largest leisure facilities. The centre has a vibrant and friendly atmosphere and is the best place to enjoy a fitness activity within Trafford.
Located in the heart of Altrincham Town Centre, this facility is one of Trafford’s largest leisure facilities. The centre provides a complete leisure package with activities and sessions for the whole community.
Stretford Sports Village comprises of three centres, the original Stretford Leisure Centre now called ‘Chester Centre’, the newest facility at Stretford High School called ‘Talbot Centre’ & the ‘Sports Barn’ in Old Trafford. The centres provides a complete leisure package for the whole community.
Located adjacent to Broadoak High School this centre offers the community a world class 3G outdoor football pitch which was chosen as an Olympic 2012 training Venue for football. The facility provides the community with a comprehensive sport & leisure package.