You will be able to join us for gym sessions, lane swimming, group exercise classes and badminton. Please note that all activities will need to be booked in advance. As our valued Active Trafford customer you will be charged at 50% of the normal full price cost, when you book online. Get ready by downloading our app ready for you to make pre-bookings here.
Am I eligible?
Active Trafford is all about giving people help to get more active and stay that way. The scheme provides something for everyone and ensures all eligible members of the community can access sport and physical activity through highly cost-effective membership options for peak and off-peak times and casual pay and play options.
You are eligible if you fall into any of the groups below?
- Active Trafford Benefits (Low income or Unemployed) – renewable every 3 months
- Active Trafford 65 years & over – Lasts for 3 years from the date taken out
- Active Trafford Disabled – Lasts for 3 years from the date taken out
- Active Trafford Student (Full-time)
Your Active Trafford pass entitles you to the usage of all these activities at 50% off the normal rates when you book online.
- Racquet sports
- Exercise Classes
Please note: Once you purchase your pass online you must bring your evidence along with you on your first visit to prove that you meet the criteria of your Active Trafford pass.
By purchasing the Active Trafford Pass you are agreeing to abide by the following Active Trafford T’c and C’s:
- Applying: You can buy your Active Trafford pass online. On your first visit to your centre you must show proof of eligibility to a member of staff.
- Renewing: Your pass is for the term stated, once expired you can apply again for the pass as long as you are still eligible.
- Your Card: The Active Trafford card can only be used by named cardholder (photo will be taken) and must be shown on each visit, admission can be refused if the card is not shown, lost cards will be charged at the current replacement card rate. Any abuse of the card will result in its withdrawal and no refund will be given.
- Activity Price: 50% discount on all our session prices.
- Booking: Active Trafford pass holders are required to pre-book online via our website or app.
- Gym: Before using the gym you must have a gym induction, inductions must be booked in advance with the current Active Trafford induction fee been paid.
- Classes: Places must be pre-booked and can be booked up to 5 days in advance.
- Racquet Sports: Courts must be pre-booked and can be booked up to 5 days in advance.
- Swimming: Must be pre-booked for access to lane swimming.
- Golf: Only at Altrincham golf course.
- Active Trafford terms of conditions are subject to change at any time, but in the event of any major changes, customers will be informed.